You’ve heard good things about ClearCorrect and how this revolutionary orthodontic system can straighten teeth using clear, comfortable aligner trays.
How does ClearCorrect work?
Wonder no more! In this article, our Carol Stream & Elgin Dental Associates team will give you an inside look into how the ClearCorrect system can give you a beautifully straight smile in just a matter of months.
What is ClearCorrect?
For many years, people who wanted straight teeth had to turn to traditional orthodontics (metal braces and wires) to get the job done.
However, within the last few decades, a revolutionary orthodontic system was developed, using a different, more comfortable method to get the same results. Orthodontic treatment with ClearCorrect clear aligners involves using a system of graduated aligner trays that use gentle force to move teeth into their best positions.
Why is orthodontics with invisible aligners so popular?
- Clear aligners don’t have high visibility – unlike metal braces
- Both teens and adults can use it to straighten their smiles discreetly without putting their lives on hold
- Removable aligner trays let you eat and brush your teeth without any hindrances
- Have a special occasion? Trays are temporarily removable for school photos, presentations at work, etc.
- Generally faster treatment times
It’s easy to see why treatment with clear aligners is becoming the #1 preferred way to straighten teeth!
How does ClearCorrect work?
Custom created aligner trays apply pressure to the teeth, gradually causing the teeth, muscles, and bone to conform to new positions.
- The first step in the process is a digital scan by our Carol Stream orthodontist. This information is sent to the ClearCorrect lab to create a series of aligner trays.
- Once they return the aligners to us, we bring you in and walk you through how to use them. It’s essential to wear the trays for at least 22 hours every day to achieve the desired results.
- The trays are periodically traded out every few weeks for the next aligner in the series. You may experience a little pressure or discomfort with each new tray, but that will disappear within a day or two as your teeth adjust to the new aligner.
- Treatment continues until your teeth have reached their optimum positions. You can smile with the full confidence that comes from having a straight, healthy smile.
ClearCorrect can be used effectively to solve a variety of orthodontic issues, including:
- Crossbite, overbite, and open bite
- Gaps between teeth
Treatment time with ClearCorrect depends on the severity of your case, but generally, it runs from a few months to one year.
Want a clear and concise answer to the question, “How does ClearCorrect work?”
Watch this short video:
Why choose us for your ClearCorrect treatment?
We are proud to offer comprehensive care to our patients. Our talented dentists and specialists have the skills and education to cover all areas of dental treatment, including orthodontics.
We offer ClearCorrect treatment at our Carol Stream office by our in-house orthodontist, Dr. Rudolfo M. Valente.
Dr. Valente is a board-certified orthodontist with years of experience in providing straight, beautiful smiles for his patients.
What is the significance of being board-certified? It means he has gone through an additional two to three years of specialty training in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
His many outstanding credentials include:
- Receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery with High Honors
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics
- Master of Science in Oral Sciences
- Diplomate of the American Board of OrthodonticsOpens in the ABO website
You can trust your smile to the capable hands of Dr. Valente!
Have we answered your question about how does ClearCorrect work?
We hope so. We are always eager to answer our patients’ questions to have a clear understanding of any treatment they are considering.
If you live in Carol Stream, Elgin, Bloomingdale, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Bartlett, Wayne, Glendale Heights, West Chicago, or another nearby community and you are ready to have the straight smile you’ve always wanted, click the button below.
Or contact us by one of these other convenient means: